About This Project
Boyds Bay Group were contracted to undertake all hardscapes & softscapes to the riverside of the new Pacific Fair Shopping Centre upgrade.
‘Scope of Works’ included:
Over an 8 week period, Boyds Bay Landscaping installed:-
- Multiple suspended hardwood entertainment decks and associated vertical screening
- Superbly finished terraced amphitheatre with integrated staircase entry
- Extensive ballustrade & moulded timber handrails throughout
- Stainless steel handrails with smartly incorporated LED downlights within
- Rendered, painted & natural stone capped podium planters
- Contrasting blends of exposed coloured concrete access paths and entry aprons
- Intergrated porphyrey cobblestone paving
- Stainless steel tactile & non slip stairnosing installation positioned throughout
- State of the art imported lighting features enhancing the nightime experiences
- Supply & installation of all detail softscape elements including 3 ex ground palms
Despite the restrictive access and compact nature of the site, and the sometimes uncompromising tightness of the works program accompanied with the incredibly high level of specifications and client expectations, Boyds Bay Landscaping planned and constructed the project to precision and maintained clear focus. Supported by a fantastic team, the project ran smoothly with timely stock procurement and deliveries, professional & astute subcontractors, and regular site communication and site meetings to achieve a common goal.