Formal Scapes for Ballina Subdivision
Ballina Heights Drive is an upmarket residential development based in North Ballina, with an emphasis on open space, and high end tree avenue creation. Owned by Ballina Shire Council, builders Gary Deane Constructions contracted Boyds Bay Landscaping to install all landscaping, over 3 work packages.
Scope of works comprised of:
- Strong formal planting themes
- High density ground cover planting
- Formal entry wall and sign
- Feature timber edge to all street tree avenue planting
- As a key emphasis on “renewable resource” from the client in the design, locally sourced volcanic rock was used in the boulder wall construction.