Boyds Bay Group was founded in 1981 by current CEO John Nosworthy, who was later joined by Directors Glen Dawney and Greg Fraser.
The respected landscaping organisation today represents a major contender with a large skilled workforce throughout four principal businesses: Landscape Construction, Environmental Services, Wholesale Nurseries and Landscape Supplies.
The Group logo has become synonymous with our strong environmental ethos and professional work values. The Frog represents hard work, reliability, flexibility, innovation, integrity, respect and commitment.
Boyds Bay Landscaping knows no boundaries when it comes to innovation or location. Local or overseas, we have the capacity to ‘let the frog do it!’ We excel in resorts and islands; estates and display homes; public infrastructure; mining, roads, rail and pipeline, and relish the challenge of new ventures!
With expert scientific resources at hand, the Boyds Bay Environmental team maintain a firm grip on all technical and innovative procedures in environmental science, planning and management. Boyds Bay Environmental offer specialised skills in:-
- solving the environmental, recreational, and landscape planning issues associated with land development and planning strategies
- maximising land use benefits for clients
- applying sustainable planning principles
- allocating rehabilitation offset capabilities
- identifying increased development opportunities on land parcels with mapped planning constraints.
Boyds Bay Nurseries have a consistently well established and distinctive plant stock to hand. Plant stock is available for resale and landscape use.
Boyds Bay Landscape Supplies provide a wide range of turf, mulches, soils, sands, decorative gravels, blocks & pavers for both resale and landscape use.